Mini Cheesy Tuna Buns
These mini tuna sandwiches, topped with ooey-gooey cheese and served on sweet Hawaiian rolls, are a dinner-worthy delight that can easily be assembled on busy evenings.
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cans (5 oz.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small apple, diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 Kroger Brand Hawaiian Dinner Rolls, sliced open
- Heat oven 400°F.
- In large bowl, combine tuna, cheese, apple, onions, celery, mayonnaise and pepper. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- On baking sheet, arrange bun bottoms. Top bottoms with tuna mixture and bun tops. Cover pan with foil.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until heated through and cheese is melted.