Mini Chicken Nugget Spider Pizzas
Spin a web of delicious, festive party appetizers with these Tyson® Chicken Nuggets spider pizzas, made in just 15-minutes.
Serves: 20Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 20 Tyson® Chicken Nuggets
- 1 package (10 oz.) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 can (6 oz.) black olives
- 10 ounces pizza sauce
- Heat nuggets in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Preheat oven to 425°F and spray baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Place nuggets on baking sheet and top with ½ to 1 Tbsp. pizza sauce. Top with ½ to 1 Tbsp. mozzarella and place in oven for 5 minutes.
- While nuggets are cooking, slice olives in half lengthwise. Set one half aside and thinly slice other half into 6 slices to use for “spider legs.”
- Carefully remove baking sheet from oven and with gloves carefully place olives on top of nugget in the shape of a spider with the half olive as the body and slices as the legs.
- Place nuggets back in oven and bake for an additional 5 to 7 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers.