Mini Corndog Muffins
Impress the little ones with this simple DIY recipe. Apple sausage adds just a hint of unique flavor that’s sure to have them asking for seconds!
Serves: 24Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (16 oz.) Simple Truth™ Gluten Free Cornbread Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 package (12 oz.) Aidells Fully Cooked Chicken Apple Sausage
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a 24-count mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare cornbread mix according to package directions.
- Portion out ½-1 tablespoon of cornbread mix into each mini muffin cup.
- Top each prefilled cup with a ½-1” slice of chicken sausage.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until sausage is heated through.