Mini Cucumber Sandwiches
These mini sandwiches are an exciting treat to serve friends and family on a hot summer day. They are packed with nutrients to replenish the body and they keep you energized.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutes
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 cheddar cheese slices, cut into quarters
- 4 (4 oz.) deli turkey slices, cut into quarters
- 2 small tomatoes, sliced
- Place a slice of cucumber on a plate and top with a square of cheese, piece of turkey, a tomato slice and top with another cucumber slice. Secure with toothpick. Repeat as many times as desired.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.