Mini Goat Cheese Pizzas
Goat cheese has a slightly tangy flavor and smooth, creamy texture, perfect for spreading onto pizza crust.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (17 oz.) frozen puff pastry dough, thawed
- 3 medium Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 logs (4 oz.) fresh goat cheese, each sliced into 8 pieces
- 2 large cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 8 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spread pastry on a lightly floured surface and cut out 8 disks (4" each). Place disks on a large ungreased baking sheet. Stack another matching pan atop the disks and bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes. The second pan will keep the disks from rising too high.
- Top each disk with 2 or 3 slices tomato, goat cheese, garlic, and thyme sprigs. Drizzle pizzas with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Return to the oven for about 3 more minutes, or until the goat cheese begins to turn brown.