Mini Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
These adorable mini-sandwich melts are the perfect finger food for a party or a light snack.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup Simple Truth™ Salted Butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 12 Hawaiian sweet rolls, sliced
- 12 slices Simple Truth™ Gouda cheese, folded in half
- 1 pound Simple Truth™ Natural Honey Maple Ham, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, mayonnaise, mustard and poppy seeds.
- Spread mixture evenly over bun halves. Layer on cheese and ham; close sandwiches.
- Bake sandwiches until cheese is melted, 5-10 minutes.