Mini-Meatball and Pepperoncini Pizza
Make your own homemade pizza with the help of store-bought pizza dough and frozen mini-meatballs.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. pizza dough
- 1⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup frozen mini-meatballs, thawed
- 1 pepperoncini, stemmed, seeded, and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- On a lightly-floured work surface, roll pizza dough out into a circle. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce over pizza dough. Sprinkle with cheese. Scatter meatballs and chopped pepperoncini over cheese. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until pizza crust is crisp and golden brown and cheeses are melted and start to brown. Let stand for 5 minutes. Garnish with basil.