Meatloaves made in muffin tins are cute, fun to make, and fun to eat. Serve with some ketchup and frozen french fries to give your kids a treat.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 tsp. onion salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. garlic pepper
- 3⁄4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup, divided
- 1 1⁄2 lbs. ground meatloaf mix
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine eggs, Italian seasoning, onion salt, garlic pepper, bread crumbs, and 1⁄2 cup ketchup and mix well. Add meatloaf mix and cheese. Mix gently but thoroughly to combine.
- Press meat mixture, 1⁄3 cup at a time, into 12 muffin cups. Top each with remaining ketchup. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes until meat is thoroughly cooked. Remove from muffin tins and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.