Meatloaves made in muffin tins are cute, fun to make, and fun to eat. Serve with some ketchup and frozen french fries to give your kids a treat.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp. onion salt
- ⅛ tsp. garlic pepper
- ¾ cup soft bread crumbs
- ¾ cup ketchup, divided
- 1½ lbs. ground meatloaf mix
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine eggs, Italian seasoning, onion salt, garlic pepper, bread crumbs, and ½ cup ketchup and mix well. Add meatloaf mix and cheese. Mix gently but thoroughly to combine.
- Press meat mixture, ⅓ cup at a time, into 12 muffin cups. Top each with remaining ketchup. Bake for 15–18 minutes until meat is thoroughly cooked. Remove from muffin tins and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.