Mini Naan with Roasted Vegetables & Avocado Crema
When it comes to easy weeknight dinners, these mini flatbreads, topped with perfectly spiced tender-roasted veggies, are “second to naan.”
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3⁄4 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into ¼” cubes
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 package (7.05 oz.) mini naan flatbreads, 4 count
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- On a baking sheet, toss together cauliflower, sweet potato, bell pepper, 1 tablespoon olive oil, ½ teaspoon cumin, chili powder, ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Bake 20 minutes, until tender.
- In a blender or food processor, combine avocados, cilantro, water, 2 tablespoons olive oil, ½ teaspoon cumin, ½ teaspoon salt, garlic and lime juice. Blend until smooth; spread over naan.
- Place roasted vegetables over avocado crema. Serve with fresh cilantro and plain yogurt.