Mini Pecan Caramel Rolls
These caramel-filled breakfast rolls are the perfect way to start your day. Paired with hot coffee or fresh orange juice, they’ll be satisfying any morning.
Serves: 12Prep: 20 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons pecans, finely chopped
- 1 can (8 oz.) Kroger® Flaky Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small saucepan, stir together the brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and pecans over medium-low heat. Divide mixture evenly between two mini 12-cup cupcake tins. Set aside.
- Unroll the dough and separate into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
- In a small bowl, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle mixture evenly over the two rectangles. Starting at longer side, roll up each rectangle and pinch edges to seal. Cut each roll into twelve ¾” slices and place cut side down over pecan mixture in cupcake tin. Place tins on a baking sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, until golden brown. Allow to cool in pan 5 minutes. Carefully invert onto a plate.
- Serve warm and store leftovers in an airtight container.