Mini Pecan Pies
These Mini Pecan Pies are the perfect holiday treat! All the delicious flavors of pecan pie in a fun individual sized portion. If you love pecan pie, you’re sure to love this recipe! Recipe courtesy of Lemon Tree Dwelling.
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 package refrigerated pie crusts, (2 crusts)
- 3 large Roundy's eggs, slightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup Smidge & Spoon sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Sprinkle flour onto work surface. Unroll pie crusts and use a rolling pin to spread out edges.
- Cut 6-8 circles into each pie crust using a 3.5 - 4 inch cookie cutter.
- Press circles into a greased nonstick muffin pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, sugar, and corn syrup. Mix well.
- Add pecan halves, melted butter, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Fill each pie crust with approx. 1/4 cup of filling.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan.