Mini Popovers with Cinnamon and Sugar
Bake these little popovers in a mini muffin pan and then roll them in cinnamon and sugar for a special treat. Serve them with coffee or tea for breakfast, brunch, or an afternoon snack.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray mini muffin pans with non-stick cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- In medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and oil. Whisk in the flour and salt until smooth. Pour 1 tablespoon of batter into each prepared muffin cup.
- Bake for 15 to 22 minutes, or until popovers are puffed and golden brown.
- Using tongs, remove each popover and roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Serve immediately.