Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
These Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes combine all the flavors of pumpkin pie in a delicious bite-sized treat. They start with a sweet graham cracker crust combined with pumpkin cheesecake filling and whipped cream. The perfect dessert for any fall celebration! Recipe courtesy of Lemon Tree Dwelling.
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup Smidge & Spoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Roundy's salted butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups pumpkin puree
- 3 large Roundy's eggs
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup Smidge & Spoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 c. sugar, 1/4 c. brown sugar, and melted butter; mix well.
- Divide evenly among 24 muffin tins (approx. 1 1/2 Tbsp. each) and press down firmly. Chill while filling is being prepared.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, 1/2 c. brown sugar, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine softened cream cheese, 1/2 c. sugar, and vanilla. Blend until creamy.
- Combine the pumpkin mixture with the cream cheese mixture; blend until smooth.
- Scoop 1/3 c. filling into each muffin cup.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until centers are set.
- Cool on a wire rack; refrigerate, covered, 2-3 hours or until ready to serve. Garnish with whipped cream.