Mini Raspberry-Yogurt Muffins
Greek yogurt makes these little muffins moist (and good for you!) while raspberries provide bursts of juicy flavor and color.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2⁄3 cup plain lowfat Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, baking powder, and flour. In a medium bowl, beat together the eggs, yogurt, and oil until smooth. Pour over the dry ingredients and mix until well incorporated. Fold in the raspberries.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center muffin comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.