Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes
For bite-size indulgence, our mini cheesecakes hit the spot!
Serves: 6Prep: 4 hours 20 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 5 hoursDifficulty: Medium
- 1 1⁄4 cups Kroger® Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Light Brown Sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Cane Sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Simple Truth Organic™ Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- 1⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Cultured Grade A Sour Cream
- 1⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Caramel sauce, warmed, for serving
- Sea salt, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare four 4” springform pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and butter. Divide evenly and press into the cheesecake pans. Bake for 5 minutes, then allow to cool completely.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add in the flour, then add in the eggs, one at a time until just combined. Add the vanilla extract, sour cream and heavy cream. Mix until combined.
- Evenly pour mixture into each pan. Bake 40-45 minutes, until slightly jiggly. Turn oven off and allow cheesecakes to sit for 1 hour with the oven door ajar.
- Allow to cool for 1 hour at room temperature, then loosely cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Before serving, top with a drizzle of caramel sauce and a sprinkle of sea salt. Serve and refrigerate leftovers.