Mini Spaghetti and Meatball Frittatas
Switch up the usual lunchbox sandwich by making a hearty meal in muffin form! Make them gluten-free by subbing Simple Truth Organic™ Gluten Free Brown Rice Amaranth & Quinoa Spaghetti and use gluten-free meatballs.
Serves: 12Prep: 15 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 45 minutes
- 2 cups Spaghetti, broken into 2” pieces
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup Vitamin D Whole Milk
- 3⁄4 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 bag (12 oz.) Italian Style Meatballs, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups Marinara Pasta Sauce
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12 muffin tins with cooking spray. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook spaghetti until al dente, according to package directions. Drain and rinse pasta and cool.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs and milk together. Fold in ½ cup of the Parmesan cheese and the cooled drained spaghetti. Stir to mix evenly.
- Divide the spaghetti and egg mixture equally amongst the muffin tins. Top each muffin with 2-3 meatballs and 2 tablespoons marinara sauce. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes until set. Eat warm or cool completely to refrigerate or freeze to be stored in airtight containers. Refrigerated the muffins should last 3 days and up to 2 months in the freezer.