This minty drink is heaven in cocoa form. A healthy vegan version of the traditional treat, this recipe will make mouths and tummies tingle.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3½ cups vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup (unpacked) brown sugar
- ¼ tsp. peppermint extract
- Measure milk into a medium saucepan and place over medium-high heat.
- Cook until milk begins to steam, roughly 3–5 minutes, then add cocoa and brown sugar and whisk well to combine.
- Remove from heat. Stir in peppermint extract and serve immediately.