Mint Cheesecake Bites with Chocolate Crust
Minty cheesecake filling baked bite-sized in mini muffin cups for a pop-able treat.
Serves: 24Prep: 25 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 9 each chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons crème de menthe
- Chocolate shavings, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place liners in 24 mini muffin cups; set aside.
- Place cookies in the bowl of a food processor; pulse to fine crumbs. Add melted butter. Divide crumb mixture evenly in mini muffin cups and press firmly into bottom.
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sour cream, eggs, sugar and crème de menthe; beat until just blended. Divide cream cheese mixture even in muffin cups.
- Bake 15-17 minutes until cheesecakes are set. Cool completely. Garnish with chocolate shavings, if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Tip: To make chocolate shavings, use a vegetable peeler against the thin side of a chocolate bar.