Mississippi Pot Roast Sliders
Tailgate? We think these sliders are “tail-GREAT!” Beef chuck roast simmers in a slow cooker while you prep for your party...so simple!
Serves: 24Prep: 15 minutesCook: 4 hoursTotal: 4 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 pounds beef chuck roast
- 1 teaspoon beef base
- 1 teaspoon Kroger® Dill Weed
- 1 teaspoon Kroger® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Kroger® Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup pickled pepperoncini peppers, stemmed
- 2 dozen Kroger® White Dinner Rolls
- Scatter onions in the bottom of a slow cooker. Place beef roast on top. Sprinkle with dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Spread beef base on top of the seasoned roast. Top with butter. Tuck peppers around beef. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
- Using 2 forks, shred beef and incorporate juices. Use tongs or a slotted spoon to fill rolls, ladling juices into cups for dipping, if desired.