Mixed-Berry Mug Cobbler
This berry cobbler is made right in a single-serving, microwaveable-safe dish, which means no dishes and no leftovers to tempt you later in the evening.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¾ cup mixed blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries
- 2 tsp. granulated stevia powder
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. coconut milk
- Combine berries and 1 teaspoon stevia in a mug and stir to mix. Let sit 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining stevia, coconut flour, and baking powder in a medium bowl and stir to combine. Cut in coconut oil and then mash in milk with a fork.
- Place flour mixture on top of berries. Microwave on high 90 seconds or until topping is cooked.
- Allow to cool before serving.