Mixed Berry Sauce
The beauty of this sauce is that you can use any berry that is readily available. The recipe below combines berries that are typically the most readily available, but feel free to substitute with whatever bounty you happen to have.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ lb. fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blackberries
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and purée until smooth. Press through a mesh strainer to remove seeds, if desired.
- Refrigerate, covered, until needed, up to 3 days.