Mixed Berry Smoothie
This smoothie is ideal for breakfast or as a snack. You can substitute different frozen fruits if you do not have frozen berries in your house.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups 1% milk
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. wheat-free vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
- Place all ingredients into a blender container in the order listed. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute. Pour into glasses and serve.