Save to My Recipes
Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour
- 1 lb. top sirloin steak (about 1" thick), cut into 1" cubes
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, cut into 1" cubes
- 12 large shrimp
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1" pieces
- 6 fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 cup bottled Italian dressing
- 4 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 3 vine-ripe tomatoes, halved
- Alternately thread cubes of beef, shrimp, chicken, and vegetables on skewers. Place kebabs in a shallow glass baking dish.
- Stir together dressing and garlic; pour ¾ cup of the mixture over the kebabs, reserving remaining for serving. Allow to marinate for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Grill the kebabs over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until beef is medium-rare, chicken is cooked through, and shrimp are opaque.
- Let rest 5 minutes. Grill tomatoes until just charred, and serve with kebabs.