Mixed Seafood Dip
Many stores carry frozen bags of cooked seafood with a mix of shrimp, scallops, squid, and/or clams. Defrost overnight in the refrigerator before using.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese
- ½ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- ½ cup diced green onion
- ⅔ cup minced cooked mixed seafood
- 1 Tbsp. tarragon vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. minced parsley
- 1 tsp. dried chopped onion
- ⅛ tsp. celery seed
- In a medium bowl, stir together all ingredients. Scrape into a 2-quart slow cooker. Cook on low for 1 hour or until heated through.
- Stir and transfer dip to a serving bowl or individual ramekins.