Moist Turkey Meatloaf
Ground turkey isn’t as flavorful as ground beef and is leaner, so it dries out more easily. Adding the shredded zucchini keeps it moist and adds flavor.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1½ lbs. ground turkey
- ½ cup shredded zucchini
- ¾ cup cooked rice
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. dried mustard powder
- ½ small onion, peeled and grated
- ½ cup minced green pepper
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place a loaf pan on a rack in the middle of the oven.
- Break up the ground turkey into slightly smaller pieces in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Carefully remove the loaf pan from the oven and add the ground meat mixture. Place loaf in the oven. Bake for 1¼ hours. Drain the fat and turn onto a cutting board. Let rest for 10 minutes. Slice and serve.