Molasses-Mustard Barbecue Sauce
Your own homemade barbecue sauce is delicious slathered on everything from grilled chicken to ribs.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 4 Tbsp. molasses
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 small onion, peeled and minced
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup ketchup
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent burning. Use immediately, or cover and chill in refrigerator for up to 3 days.