Mom’s Egg Salad Sandwich
This is a classic version of egg salad—just like Mom's.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 large hard-cooked eggs, shelled
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 ground black pepper
- 8 slices whole-grain white bread
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Chop egg whites. Press egg yolks through a sieve and add to chopped egg whites in small bowl.
- Add salad dressing, celery, and parsley and blend well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Chill mixture for 1 hour. Spread on 4 bread slices and top with remaining slices.