Monterey Jack Caesar Salad
Traditional Caesar salads are based on romaine lettuce drenched in fattening Caesar dressing and topped with Parmesan cheese. Make these modest modifications and you’ll enjoy all of the flavor with less fat.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. fat-free Caesar dressing
- 1 tsp. green pepper sauce
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 grilled chicken breast (6 oz.), sliced
- 2 Tbsp. fat-free garlic croutons
- 1 Tbsp. shredded reduced fat Monterey jack cheese
- In a small bowl, blend Caesar dressing and green pepper sauce. In a large bowl, combine lettuce, chicken, croutons, and dressing.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.