Serves: 3Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 small beet
- 6 medium carrots, trimmed
- 1 green pepper, seeded
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded
- ½ cup kale
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 3 large tomatoes
- ¼ head fresh cabbage
- 3 stalks celery
- 4 green onions, trimmed
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled
- 1 tsp. salt
- Process the beet and the carrots through your electronic juicer according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Add the peppers, followed by the kale and spinach.
- Add the tomatoes, cabbage, and celery
- Last, add the onions and garlic and salt.
- Whisk the juice thoroughly to combine and serve over ice to increase hydration.