Moroccan Cauliflower Tacos
Cauliflower’s neutral flavor makes it a kitchen chameleon—here it takes on the taste of spicy red pepper and harissa.
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 head cauliflower
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tablespoon honey
- 2 limes, one juiced, one sliced
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrots
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1 jar (16 oz.) Private Selection™ Moroccan Inspired Harissa & Roasted Red Pepper Simmer Sauce
- 12 mini corn tortillas
- 1 cup Private Selection™ Campari Tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut cauliflower into bite-size florets. Place on sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil. Roast 25 minutes or until fork tender.
- Meanwhile, prepare slaw. In small mixing bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, honey and lime juice.
- In large bowl, combine cabbage, onion, carrot and cilantro. Pour yogurt dressing over the top and gently toss to coat.
- Heat large, high-sided sauté pan to medium heat. Remove cauliflower from oven and transfer to pan. Pour simmer sauce over the top and heat 3 minutes. While sauce warms, warm tortillas according to package directions.
- Assemble tacos with cauliflower, slaw, tomatoes, cilantro and sliced lime. Serve immediately, refrigerating any leftovers.