Movie Night Brownies
There’s no secret to this simple recipe. With just four ingredients and only a few easy steps, they’re quick enough to whip up while the previews are playing. You can frost them, sprinkle them with confectioners’ sugar, or serve them with a scoop of ice cream.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (3.9 oz.) instant vanilla pudding plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) devil's food cake mix
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Make pudding, whisking to combine thoroughly.
- Slowly add cake mix to the pudding mixture. Fold in chocolate chips. Turn batter into a jellyroll pan and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before cutting into bars.