Muffin Tin Cheeseburgers
These mini, pop-in-the-oven cheeseburgers are perfect for kiddos or as an easy appetizer.
Serves: 6Prep: 20 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1 pound 90% lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 6 burger buns, split
- 3 slices cheddar cheese, cut into four squares
- Lettuce, to serve
- Tomato slices, to serve
- Pickle slices, to serve
- Mustard, to serve
- Ketchup, to serve
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and onion. Sauté until tender, then add beef and crumble until cooked. Season with garlic salt.
- Spray a standard muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Press one half of each bun into the muffin tin. Spoon equal amounts of beef into each cup, about 2 tablespoons each.
- Place a square of cheese on each cup and bake 5-7 minutes, until cheese is melted. Serve with lettuce, tomato, pickle, mustard and ketchup, if desired.