Muffin Tin Pot Pies
Ready in less than a half an hour, these fun mini pot pies are loaded with chicken, veggies and plenty of family-friendly flavor.
Prep: 5 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (12.5 oz.) chicken breast chunk white meat in water, drained
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (7.5 oz.) can Kroger Brand Buttermilk Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, combine chicken, vegetables and soup.
- In 10 muffin wells, arrange biscuits. Press dough up sides of each muffin cup.
- Into each cup, spoon about 2 tablespoons chicken mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly.
- Refrigerate leftovers.