Muffin Tin Tahini-Cinnamon Rolls
These adorable mini cinnamon rolls are sure to be a crowd-pleaser! The addition of tahini gives a slightly salty, slightly nutty twist.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 12 minutesTotal: 22 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons tahini, divided
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 package (8 oz.) Kroger® Flaky Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat 16 cups of a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 Tablespoons tahini, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon and salt to a smooth consistency.
- Remove half of crescent rolls from package. Place on wax paper on a cutting board. Pinch all seams together for 4 crescent rolls.
- Spread half of the tahini mixture over dough. Starting with the long end, roll into a log. Cut into 8 (1’’) pieces. Place cut-side up into mini muffin cups.
- In small bowl, combine remaining 1 tablespoon tahini, powdered sugar and 1 tablespoon milk. Whisk together until smooth, adding another 1 tablespoon milk, if needed. Using a spoon, drizzle glaze over mini cinnamon rolls while warm.