Mulled Grape Juice
This mocktail version of mulled wine uses grape juice with the same aromatics. Put in a slow cooker on “keep warm” to let guests serve themselves.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 cups Kroger® 100% Grape Juice
- 1 piece fresh ginger, 2” long
- 1 orange, thinly sliced, plus more to serve, if desired
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 star anise
- In a medium pot, add all the ingredients.
- Bring to a boil on medium-high heat. Reduce heat and let simmer 20-25 minutes, until flavors infuse.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove ginger, cinnamon stick and star anise. Let cool slightly, ladle into mugs and serve.