Homemade crackers always taste better than store-bought, and they are much cheaper. And these little crisps only have five ingredients!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened multigrain cereal
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Pulse cereal in a food processor until the texture is a fine powder. In medium bowl, combine butter and cheese; beat well until blended. Stir in flour until mixed. Then add the cereal, working with your hands if necessary, until combined.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls and place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Using a drinking glass, flatten each ball to 1⁄4 inch thickness. Using a fork, make several holes in each cracker to let steam escape as the crackers bake. Sprinkle each with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until crackers are light brown around edges and are set. Remove crackers from cookie sheets and let cool completely on wire racks. Store in airtight container at room temperature.