Kids of all ages will have a blast making and eating these jumbo franks wrapped in refrigerated bread stick dough then baked to mummified perfection.
Serves: 12Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (11 oz.) of 12 refrigerated bread sticks
- 12 jumbo frankfurters
- Ketchup, for dipping
- Mustard, for dipping
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Unwrap breadsticks and stretch each breadstick dough to 12”.
- Wrap dough around frankfurters, letting the franks show slightly through the dough.
- Place on a nonstick cookie sheet and bake 12-15 minutes or until bread is golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard.