Murray's® Baked Brie
There are few appetizers more impressive than a baked brie.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 ounces Murray's® Preserved Walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 wheel Murray's® Mini Brie
- 4 tablespoons Murray's® Cranberry Orange Preserves
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet with baking paper.
- In middle of puff pastry, place brie and top with walnuts and preserves. Carefully fold over puff pastry to enclose package.
- In small bowl, combine egg and water. Transfer pastry to prepared baking sheet and brush with egg wash.
- Cook until golden brown, about 20 minutes.