Murray’s Chili Cheese Dip
A trio of bright, bold cheeses takes classic spiced chili to a whole new level. This intensely cheesy dip is great with crackers, bread and so much more.
Serves: 6Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 (15 oz.) canned chili
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups Cabot clothbound cheddar, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups maple leaf pepper jack, grated
- 1 1⁄2 bunches cilantro, chopped, divided
- 1 box (4 oz.) Murray’s Sea Salt Crackers
- In medium saucepan over medium-high heat, heat canned chili, chili powder, ground cumin, cream cheese and water until simmering.
- Slowly add grated cheese, whisking constantly. If sauce begins to get too thick, add warm water ¼ cup at a time. Heat until cheese has melted completely.
- Once melted, add ¾ of the chopped cilantro, saving remainder for garnish.
- Serve cheese dip with crackers.