Murray’s Greek Feta Salad
Bright, refreshing and deliciously simple, this Greek salad is the real deal.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, cubed
- 1/3 6-inch Kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 roasted red pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced and soaked in cool water 5 minutes
- 2 cups Murray’s Feta, cubed
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 dash lemon juice
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Optional: 1 Tbsp. honey
- In large salad bowl, toss together lettuce, tomatoes, olives, roasted red pepper, cucumber, onion and feta.
- In small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, red wine vinegar and oregano. Whisking constantly, drizzle in olive oil until well combined. Season with salt and pepper and honey.
- Toss salad with desired amount of dressing.