Mushroom Medley Crostini
Feel free to use whichever mushrooms you prefer in this dish.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- ½ Tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. minced shallots
- ½ cup sliced crimini mushrooms
- ½ cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
- ½ cup sliced button mushrooms
- ½ cup sliced oyster mushrooms
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 12 slices toasted baguette
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- Heat a wok over medium heat. Add the olive oil and butter.
- Cook the garlic and shallots for 30 seconds. Add the mushrooms. Stir and toss a few times before adding in the wine. Allow the mushrooms to cook until tender, approximately 4–5 minutes.
- Mix in the thyme leaves, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper.
- Top the baguette slices with a few spoonfuls of the mushroom mixture. Sprinkle the tops with parsley and repeat with the remaining ingredients. Serve warm.