Mushroom Pasta with Blue Cheese
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 oz. bow-tie pasta
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 8 oz. assorted fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. While pasta is boiling, heat oil in a deep skillet over high heat.
- Reduce heat slightly and add mushrooms and pepper; stir occasionally until mushrooms are tender, about 4 to 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low. If any excess liquid remains, lightly drain.
- Drain pasta, and add noodles to mushrooms in skillet. Add cottage cheese and blue cheese. Stir well until all cheese is melted and pasta is coated. Remove from heat and sprinkle with Parmesan. Serve immediately.