These pickles are great to serve with a Mediterranean-themed meal. A variation is to add green or Kalamata olives. This dish will keep refrigerated for up to 2 days.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 8 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. white button mushrooms
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup sweet brown rice vinegar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. minced thyme
- 2 Tbsp. minced parsley
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
- Slice mushrooms thinly. Place in a glass jar.
- Mix olive oil, sweet brown rice vinegar, salt, Thyme, parsley, garlic, and lemon zest together.
- Pour herb mixture over mushrooms and cover.
- Refrigerate overnight and serve.