A vegetarian lunch option that is packed with flavor.
Serves: 3Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 large beefsteak tomatoes
- 6 small button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 pieces sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 8 leaves fresh basil, torn
- 1 cup cooked rice, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Hollow out the tomatoes, reserving the tomato pulp. Save tops. Place the tomatoes in a small baking dish.
- Mix the tomato pulp with the mushrooms, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, pepper, paprika, thyme, and basil.
- Fill the tomatoes with the mixture and bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with rice.