To make the soft Brie easier to slice, place it in the freezer for 20 minutes. This low-carb meatloaf is also relatively low in fat.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄2 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chopped cremini mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped button mushrooms
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup chili sauce, divided
- 1 slice whole wheat bread, crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 lbs. 85% lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb. ground pork
- 1⁄2 cup minced Brie cheese
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir for 3 minutes. Add mushrooms, salt, and pepper; cook and stir until liquid evaporates, about 8 to 9 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place in large bowl. Add 1⁄2 cup chili sauce and crumbled bread; mix well. Gently work in beef, pork, Brie, and parsley with your hands.
- Form into a large loaf shape and place in roasting pan. Brush with remaining chili sauce and bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until internal temperature registers 165°F. Let stand for 10 minutes, then slice to serve.