Mustard Pork Tenderloin
Mustard and sour cream coat pork tenderloin to keep in moisture while it slowly roasts to perfection.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 9 hours 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. red wine
- 1 Tbsp. agave syrup
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1¼ lbs. pork tenderloin
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 3 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. In glass baking dish, combine red wine, agave syrup, and olive oil. Add pork tenderloin; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Let pork stand at room temperature for 20 minutes. Roast for 30 minutes, basting with the marinade.
- In small bowl, combine sour cream, mustard, and chives. Spread over the tenderloin.
- Continue roasting for 30 minutes or until pork registers 160ºF. Let stand for 5 minutes, and slice to serve.