Mustard Roasted Nut Mix
Savory, seasoned nuts make a great addition to a holiday party.
Serves: 12Prep: 5 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 cups raw mixed nuts (almonds, cashews, pecans, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Whisk oil, honey, mustard powder, salt, garlic powder and onion powder together in a large bowl. Add nuts; stir to coat evenly. Transfer coated nuts to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, stirring halfway, until golden brown and toasted. Remove and allow to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.