If you can, choose wild Alaskan salmon for this recipe. Farmed salmon is often injected with chemicals that make the fish’s flesh appear pinker.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 salmon fillets (6 oz. each)
- 3 Tbsp. spicy mustard
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. minced shallots
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place salmon fillets on top.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, vinegar, salt, pepper, and shallots.
- Spread the mustard mixture equally in a thin layer over each fillet.
- Bake salmon 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Serve immediately.