Mustard Vinaigrette for Cobb Salad
Homemade vinaigrette just tastes better than store-bought. This is the basic version.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. whole-grain Dijon mustard
- ⅔ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine the vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, salt, pepper, and mustard in a container or jar with cover and shake vigorously to combine. Add the oil and shake until emulsified. Use immediately or refrigerate overnight. Bring to room temperature before using.