Mustard Vinaigrette for Cobb Salad
Homemade vinaigrette just tastes better than store-bought. This is the basic version.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 2⁄3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine the vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, salt, pepper, and mustard in a container or jar with cover and shake vigorously to combine. Add the oil and shake until emulsified. Use immediately or refrigerate overnight. Bring to room temperature before using.