Nacho Crusted Chicken Tenders
Nacho cheese tortilla chips add flavor and crunch to oven-baked chicken tenders. This recipe goes great with an ice cold Mountain Dew.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips, crushed
- 1 pound Tyson Fresh Tenders
- Heat oven to 400°F. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Set up breading station by mixing flour, salt and pepper in 1 shallow bowl. Place beaten eggs in second shallow bowl and crushed chips in a third shallow bowl.
- Dip each tender in the flour mixture, then egg, then chips, shaking off excess between each step. Place on prepared pan.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Refrigerate leftovers.